Thought I would try something massively different today and combine strawberry and chicken together. I know, I know, it sounds ridiculous but it really does taste amazing. This recipe is completely gluten free as well so enjoy it knowing no wheat has gone into it. This recipe isn't so much a easy student recipe as most we produce but it mixes things up a bit from the standard dishes we teach all you college and uni students!
Make sure to subscribe to my channel and be first to get all updates!
2x chicken breasts
Bowl of strawberries
1 tbsp. mustard
1 tsp. garlic puree
35ml olive oil
2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1x chicken stock cube
1. Add chicken, water and chicken stock cube to deep frying pan, cook through and set aside
2. Wash and chop strawberries
3. Dice up onion
4. Chop lemon in half and squeeze out juice
5. Add everything to a blender and blend
6. Add half of mixture to cooked chicken
7. Then other half to a seperate pot and bring to boil
8. Add flour (optional)
9. Add drop of oil to frying pan and fry your cooked chicken
10. Add remaining boiled mixture to chicken and fry for a couple minutes
There you go! Simple as that!
Remember to always get your meat & supplements from GoNutrition