What you need:
2 x Chicken breast
5 x bacon rashers
1 tablespoon Garlic purée
200ml double cream
1. Chop your chicken into even sized chunks and dice your bacon rashers
2. Preheat oil in a pan on a medium heat.
3. Once hot, fry your chicken until it's cooked thoroughly
4. Now add your bacon and cook for a few minutes, or till cooked.
5. Remove chicken and bacon from heat and drain any excess fat.
6. Add your spaghetti to a pan, add water and bring to the boil.
5. In another pot mix your chicken and bacon with your cream and add your garlic purée. ( you may want to add more if you want a richer garlic flavour)
6. Cook the cream on a medium heat ensuring not to boil.
7. Grate your cheese and add as much as you would like.
8. Once your pasta has cooked, remove from the heat and drain.
9. Now mix your pasta in with the sauce.
10. You can now serve and enjoy. You may want to serve with salad or garlic bread.
Remember to always get your meat & supplements from GoNutrition