Average cost: £4.60 Average calories: 520kcal
What you need:
Ingredients: (serves two)
2x portions of spaghetti
1 Jar of Bolognese sauce
1 tsp Garlic puree
1. Prepare your ingredients by first chopping and dicing your onion.
2. Fill your pan of spaghetti with water and bring to the boil.
3. Fry your mince in the pot with the onions until they appear soft and the mince is browned. Drain away any excess fat or oils.
4. Add your Bolognese sauce and garlic puree, simmer for 8-10 minutes
5. Once your spaghetti has cooked, drain mix with the sauce.
6. Serve and enjoy.