What do you need:
50g Plain Flour
200g Soft Cheese
1. Break your egg in a small bowl and whisk together, add your milk and continue to whisk.
2. In another bowl sieve your flour and create a well in the centre of the bowl. Add your egg to this bowl.
3. Beat as you go along until you have a smooth batter
4. Grease your frying pan with oil and warm on a medium heat
5. Divide your mixture into four pancakes and cook in the pan
6. Flip over after 4-5 minutes until cooked through and appear golden brown
7. Spread your soft cheese over each pancake, layer with your smoked salmon and rocket
8. Roll your pancake up
9. Serve and enjoy.