For the chicken we recommend using musclefood. Its by far the cheapest way of buying your meats and is the best we have tasted! Its a trusted organisation and is used by many olmpic athletes plus as a student its a big money saver. Here is the link;
If you're feeling generous please use our referral code "TG4780" at checkout and you will get either 4 chicken breasts or 2 steaks 100% free. Thanks!
1 Chicken breast
1 Finely chopped Red Chilli
1 Tablespoon garlic puree
1 Sweet Potato
2 tsp Paprika
1. Slice your chicken into strips. Add your chopped chilli, the est and juice of your lemon and your garlic puree into a bowl with your chicken strips and mix well. Ensure you cover the whole of the chicken.
2. Cover your bowl and place in the fridge for a minimum of 20 minutes (You may wish to leave it over-night for maximum flavour, add a drop of olive oil if you are leaving it over night.)
3. Heat a drop of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
4. Using your grater, Peel and grate your sweet potato. Add your grated sweet potato to your frying pan. Ensure you stir continuously to avoid them burning
5. Once they have browned remove and place on a place
6. Add a little bit more oil to the pan and add your chicken strips
7. Fry on each side, till there are no pink bits remaining. Turn off the heat, add two tbsp. water and allow the chicken to cool, the water will prevent it drying out.
8. Divide your chicken between two plates and top with your grated sweet potato. Sprinkle your paprika over and enjoy.