Chunky Salt & Pepper Potato Wedges are perfect for a student because; 1. They require next to no ingredients so are extremely cheap & 2. They are delicious!
We hope you enjoy this recipe & make sure to subscribe to our channel by clicking the button below see our new videos uploaded every Monday. Thanks!
1. Add salt to water in a pan & boil
2. Chop Potatoes into wedges
3. Add wedges to pan & boil for 8 minutes
4. Drain the pan of water in a colander
5. Add salt, pepper & oil to the wedges
6. Lay out wedges on a baking tray and cook for 30 minutes being sure to flip half way through
Remember to always get your meat & supplements from GoNutrition