What you will need:
1. Preheat oven
2. Mix Marmite with a small amount of Olive Oil in a small bowl
3. Lightly spread the mixture onto your Chicken
4. Cover the Chicken with tin foil and place in oven for 30 minutes
5. Take tin foil off the chicken and cook for a further 20 minutes
6. Check to make sure the chicken is ready by piercing the thigh and making sure the juices are clear
7. Serve & enjoy!
For the chicken we recommend using musclefood. Its by far the cheapest way of buying your meats and is the best we have tasted! Its a trusted organisation and is used by many olmpic athletes plus as a student its a big money saver. Here is the link;
If you're feeling generous please use our referral code "TG4780" at checkout and you will get either 4 chicken breasts or 2 steaks 100% free. Thanks!