6 Cups of Rice Krispies
5 cups of Mini-Marshmallows
3 tbsp. butter
1. In a brownie cooking tray slightly grease to ensure your treats don’t stick to the tin.
2. Crush up your Oreos until they resemble crumbs. (Put them in a freezer bag and hit with a rolling pin to crush, leaving some larger chunks)
3. In a large cooking bowl, pour your Rice Krispies in and your Oreos, Stir to combine.
4. In a medium sauce-pan, melt butter and marshmallows over a medium heat, ensuring your stir continually.
5. Pour your melted mixture over the cereal and Oreos and stir in with a spatula (ensure you have greased your spatula)
6. As soon as your mixture has been combined, spread the mixture into the dish. Press the mixture in the dish and flatten.
7. Let sit to cool. Once cooled drizzle your melted white chocolate and allow to harden.
8. Cut up into squares, serve and enjoy.