What you need:
2 garlic puree
2 tomato puree
600g tinned tomato
1 tablespoon sugar
2x tablespoon flour
1 tablespoon butter
Cheese (your preference)
1. Preheat your frying pan with a spot of oil on a medium heat.
2. Gently fry your onions with your garlic puree. Once your garlic appears to brown add your tomatoes.
3. Gently simmer on the hob for 5 minutes. If you wish for your sauce to be smoother you can pop this in the blender.
4. In another pot, fry your mince until browned. Drain away any excess fat.
5. You should now add your mince to you tomato sauce, Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Now you can make your creamy cheese sauce. To do this you should melt your butter in a pot.
7. Once melted, add your flour till all the butter has been absorbed then slowly add in your milk.
8. Stir continuously and allow to thicken. You can then add your cheese until you are happy with the taste.
9. In another pot boil water and add your pasta sheets to slightly soften for 3-4 minutes. Drain and dry off.
10. Now comes the fun part, you can layer your lasagne. Begin with add some of your mince, then layer with lasagne sheets. Followed by more mince. You can now spoon on some of your cheese sauce and layer with pasta sheets. You should then finish with more cheese sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
11. Cover your tray with tin foil and bake for around 30 minutes. 10 minutes before taking out the oven you should then remove the tinfoil to create a crispy topping.