For the chicken we recommend using musclefood. Its by far the cheapest way of buying your meats and is the best we have tasted! Its a trusted organisation and is used by many olmpic athletes plus as a student its a big money saver. Here is the link;
If you're feeling generous please use our referral code "TG4780" at checkout and you will get either 4 chicken breasts or 2 steaks 100% free. Thanks!
What you will need:
Chicken Tenders cut in half crosswise (450-500g)
Salt (1/2 Teaspoon) (Optional)
Freshly Ground Pepper (1/4 Teaspoon)
Cornmeal (3 Tablespoons)
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (1 Tablespoon)
1. Sprinkle chicken tenders when raw with salt and pepper
2. Place cornmeal in a medium bowl and add the Chicken and coat
3. Heat oil in a large Pan over medium-high heat.
4. Reduce heat to medium and cook the chicken until cooked through (6-8 minutes)
5. Serve the chicken nuggets & enjoy!