Average price: £3.70 (Asda 2015) Average calories: 616kcal
What you need:
Ingredients: (per person)
1 Chicken breasts
Fajita seasoning mix
1. Heat the oil in the frying pan while you cut your chicken breast into strips.
2. Gently fry your chicken till it is cooked thoroughly before you add the seasoning mix.
3. Slice your peppers and onion thinly and add then to the pan. Fry gently for 5 minutes
4. Grate your cheese
5. Prepare your tortilla wraps by warming in the microwave for 30-60 seconds
6. Combine your chicken, pepper and onions onto a tortilla wrap, add cheese and wrap tightly.
7. Serve and enjoy
Remember to always get your meat & supplements from GoNutrition