This recipe was sent in by one of our Twitter followers and is so simple & easy for anyone to make.
Credit goes to Nikki of PlanetScrumptious.co.uk (@Pl_Scrumptious)
1. Weigh your Eggs in their shells and take note of the weight (the weight of the Eggs are what the weight of the rest of the ingredients should be each
2. Cream the Butter & Caster Sugar until light & fluffy
3. Beat Eggs & gradually add in Flour until combined
4. Place mixture in tin & cook in the middle of the oven at 160 degree for approximately 1 hour
5. Test with skewer before serving