Easy Student Recipes brings you these delicious protein bars are quick to make and great for students on the go with 450kcal and over 30g of protein! Be sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel and hit the like button. Thanks so much!
2x100g Peanut Butter
100g Chocolate Protein Powder
150ml Milk (or Almond Milk if you prefer)
250g Oatmeal (We used gluten free but any works)
150g Dark Chocolate
1. Add Protein Powder to Milk & Stir
2. Add 100g of Peanut Butter with the Honey in a separate bowl and then microwave for 1 minute
3. Mix in oatmeal to the PB/Honey mix & stir in the Protein Powder/Milk Mix
4. Place mixture into a baking tray lined with Baking Paper
5. Press until nice and even
6. Place in oven for 10 mins at 180-200 degrees
7. Melt Dark Chocolate until melted and then coat over the base
8. Repeat with the remaining 100g of Peanut Butter
9. Place in fridge for at least 4 hours, cut into squares and serve up!