1 Tablespoons Garlic Puree
1/2 Large Red Chilli
125g Cherry Tomatoes
125g Frozen Spinach
150g Egg Noodles
50g Cream Cheese
1. On your chopping board, slice your chili and deseed if you aren’t too keen on the spice, half your cherry tomatoes .
2. Preheat a frying pan with a spot of oil over a medium heat. Add your garlic and chilli, cook for a few minutes and you chilli appears soft.
3. Add your tomatoes and spinach. Cover your pan with a lid and cook on a high heat for 8-10 minutes. (If you are using fresh spinach, reduce this time slightly, until your tomatoes are soft)
4. Place your tagliatelle in a pot and cook until soft. Reserve the water you boiled the pasta in when you drain this.
5. Remove your frying pan from the heat and stir in your cream cheese, add a splash of the water that you cooked your pasta in; this will give you a glossy texture to the sauce.
6. Add your pasta to the sauce, adding a little more of the cooking water if needed.
7. Serve and enjoy.