Cost: £3.22 on average (Asda 2015) Calories: 360kcal average
what you will need:
Ingredients:(per one person)
Chicken Breast x1
A bag of stir fry veg 1/2
Rice noodles/thick noodles 1/2
1. Preheat oil in your wok on a medium heat while you cut your chicken into chunks.
2. Ensuring you have washed your hands and the oil is hot, now add your diced chicken to the Wok.
3. Allow your chicken to cook thoroughly, adjusting the heat when necessary.
4. When your chicken has cooked add the stir-fry veg. Now add a couple of shakes of your soy sauce.
5. When your vegetables appear to have soften slightly you can add your Rice Noodles/ Noodles with the rest of your preferable amount of Soy Sauce.
6. Once the Rice Noodles/Noodles appear to have also softened, your stir-fry will be ready.
Leave your comments on how you got along at making your own stirfry.
Alternatively you can create your own stir-fry veg by cutting up some peppers, onions, beansprouts, cabbage and carrots. You can also create your own sweet chilli chicken stir-fry by following the exact same recipe but instead of soy sauce, use sweet chilli sauce.
For the chicken we recommend using musclefood. Its by far the cheapest way of buying your meats and is the best we have tasted! Its a trusted organisation and is used by many olmpic athletes plus as a student its a big money saver. Here is the link;
If you're feeling generous please use our referral code "TG4780" at checkout and you will get either 4 chicken breasts or 2 steaks 100% free. Thanks!
Email your favourite recipe