What you will need:
Baking Tray Sheet
2x Chicken Breast
1x Garlic Clove
1x tbsp Natural Fromage Frais or butter
1. Preheat the Oven to 190C/ Gas mark 5
2. Slice your Chicken along the side and create a pocket
3. Crush your Garlic Clove and mix together with your Fromage Frais
4. Insert this mixture into your pocket and press together to seal
5. Seal the pocket by sticking a Cocktail Stick through and place on a Baking Tray Sheet
6. Brush the Chicken Breast all over and coat in your Breadcrumbs
7. Transfer to a well-greased Baking Tray
8. Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through
9. Serve & Enjoy!
For the chicken we recommend using musclefood. Its by far the cheapest way of buying your meats and is the best we have tasted! Its a trusted organisation and is used by many olmpic athletes plus as a student its a big money saver. Here is the link;
If you're feeling generous please use our referral code "TG4780" at checkout and you will get either 4 chicken breasts or 2 steaks 100% free. Thanks!