What you need:
Large baking potato
( You may also want to try using some baked beans on your potato, or alternatively tuna)
1. Clean your potato, ensure no dirt is left on the skin.
2. Prick the potato several times all over with a fork.
3. Place on your plate and put in the microwave for 5 minutes.
4. Flip your potato over and cook for a further 5 minutes. Times may vary depending on microwave wattage.
5. Once your potato is soft, remove and cut lengthways.
6. Mash the potato in each side and mix with butter.
7. Sprinkle cheese over the top and return to the microwave for 1 minute
8. Remove from microwave, serve and enjoy.