125g Self-Raising Flour
25g mature cheddar cheese
½ tsp mustard
1. Preheat your oven at 180C. Gas Mark 4
2. Add your butter to a pot and melt.
3. Chop your bacon into small pieces and gently fry over a medium heat until cooked through
4. Crack your egg into a bowl and lightly beat together.
5. Sieve your flour into a mixing bowl, add all of your ingredients and lightly fold everything together, until just blended. DO NOT OVER MIX!
6. Spoon the mixture into your muffin cases
7. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, until golden brown and bouncy to touch.
8. Remove and allow to cool slightly