What you need:
What to do:
1. Crack and mix all three eggs in your bowl.
2. Heat a little bit of oil in your pan until hot.
3. While your pan is heating up grate your cheese and dice your ham
4. Once your pan has heated, add 2/3 of your egg mix.
5. Sprinkle your cheese and ham over your mixture.
6. Pour over your remaining egg
7. Cook for 5-8 minutes.
8. You should flip regularly to ensure that the omelette does not stick to the pan.
Now serve and enjoy. Alternatively swap your ham for bacon. You may wish to chop up peppers and mushrooms to add a little kick to your omelette.
Send your Favourite Recipes to: