What you need:
2 x Eggs
1 tsp Butter
2 Bacon Rashers
1. Wrap your tortilla in tin foil and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add your rashers of bacon thinly sliced and cook for 5 minutes or until they appear the way you like them. Transfer to a plate.
3. Crack your eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk in your milk, ensuring your milk has been measured correctly until the mixture has combined
4. Pour your mixture into the hot pan and leave for around 30 seconds, you may wish to seaon with a pinch of salt and pepper
5. Using your wooden spoon push your mixture around the pan in different directions, you should notice soft fluffy folds beginning to develop.
6. It is important that you push your egg to cause these folds rather than stirring as it will break the egg into small pieces
7. You should continue to do this to ensure the egg does not stick to the pan
8. Cook until ¾ of the egg mixture is cooked but the mixture is still slightly creamy, stir in your bacon and remove from the heat
9. Transfer your scrambled egg mixed with bacon into your tortilla wrap, sprinkle with cheese and wrap up.
10. Serve and Enjoy.