What you need:
Ingredients: (serves two)
Tuna (1 tin)
Mayonnaise 3 tablespoons
Sweetcorn (1 tin)
1. Place your pasta into a pan of water and bring to the boil on a medium heat
2. Open your tin of tuna and drain the oil/brine from it.
3. Place it in a bowl and break up into bits.
4. Preheat oven at 180C.
5. Mix your tuna with your mayonnaise and sweetcorn.
6. Grate your preferred quantity of cheese.
7. Once your pasta has cooked thoroughly, drain.
8. Mix your pasta with your tuna mixture (you may need to add a little extra mayo)
9. Place your combined mixture into your oven dish and sprinkle with cheese.
10. Once your cheese and melted and became crispy, remove from oven
11. Taking a section of the dish serve on your place and enjoy.