This recipe is one of the cheapest & tastiest going and requires very little to make. It is also completely gluten-free!
What you need:
1 x large baking potato
1. Prick your potato several times and place on a microwavable place.
2. Place in the microwave for 10 minutes, flip over halfway through
3. Remove from the microwave and cut in half. Scoop out all of the potato from the skin and put in a bowl
4. Dice your bacon rashers and onion
5. Gently fry over a medium heat, until cooked and the onion is softened
6. Preheat your oven at 180 C
7. Mash together with butter, half of your cheese, bacon and onion in a bowl
8. Fill your potato skins with this mixture, top with your remaining grated cheese and put in the oven for 5 minutes, till your cheese has melted.
Remember to always get your meat & supplements from GoNutrition