What you need:
(Chopping board- to prepare your toppings)
Ingredients: (makes 4)
100g Self-raising flour
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/ Gasmark 5.
2. Sieve your flour and salt into a bowl. Rub in your butter until the flour and salt mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
3. Create a well in the centre of your mixture and add your milk to it.
4. Mix in your milk to create a soft dough.
5. Knead your dough and divide into 4 balls. Roll these balls into your desired size circles, creating either a thick base or a thin bases depending on your preference.
6. Place on a well-greased baking tray
7. Smooth over your pasatta base and cover with your favourite toppings ( Ham,Pineapple, Peppers, etc)
8. Scatter your cheese all over.
9. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Alternatively if you dont have the time to create your own dough you can buy a pre-made dough from ASDA.