Italian Chicken Pasta
Average cost: £4.70 average calories: 640kcal
what you need:
1 onion, chopped
2 chicken breasts
2 x 400g can of tomatoes
2 tsp herbs
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Two portions of pasta
1. Preheat oven at 180C/Gas mark 4
2. Prepare your ingredients by chopping/dicing the onion and mushrooms. Cut your chicken breasts into chunks.
3. Heat your oil in the pan and add the chicken pieces until cooked thoroughly. Gently fry your onion and mushrooms for 4-6 minutes on a medium heat.
4. Add your pasta to water and bring to the boil.
5. Remove all ingredients, except your pasta into a pot and simmer gently.
6. Once your pasta is cooked, drain and mix with your chicken and sauce.
7. Place this in an ovenproof dish, grate cheese over and grill.