Love Nandos but on a budget? Easy Student Recipes have you covered with this easy to make homemade Nandos recipe perfect for students !!
What you need:
Ingredients: (serves 1)
1 Chicken Breast
Nandos marinate (whatever spice you choose)
1. Preheat the oil in your frying pan on a medium heat.
2. Peel and dice potatoes into small pieces. Add to a pot of water and bring to the boil.
3. Place your chicken breast on the pan, and smother in your nandos sauce leave for 2-3 minutes or till you notice the chicken has begun to cook half way through.
4. You should at this stage also put your chips in the oven.
5. Flip your chicken breast over, smother with more sauce if required and allow to fully cook thoroughly.
6. You should now remove your chicken from the heat and move into the oven dish. At this stage if your chicken appears slightly dry you can add more sauce.
7. Place your chicken in the oven for around 5 minutes.
8. Remove your potatoes from the heat, drain and return to the pot.
9. Scoop a lump of butter and add it to your pot with a splash of milk. Mash your potatoes until no lumps appear.
10. Remove your chicken and chips from the oven.
11. Once on the place, sprinkle your chips.
12. And there you have your nandos chips, creamy mash and peri peri chips. ENJOY!
For the chicken we recommend using musclefood. Its by far the cheapest way of buying your meats and is the best we have tasted! Its a trusted organisation and is used by many olmpic athletes plus as a student its a big money saver. Here is the link;
If you're feeling generous please use our referral code "TG4780" at checkout and you will get either 4 chicken breasts or 2 steaks 100% free. Thanks!
Now make sure you go check out the nandos spicy rice recipe over at supereats.info.
Now check out;
Coca Cola Chicken