What you need:
2 chicken breasts
2 red chillies
3 gloves of garlic
400g chopped tomatoes
What to do:
1. Places the chicken breast on a chopping board and cover with cling film, with a rolling pin bash your chicken until it is around 1cm thick
2. Season your chicken with salt and pepper, and a little drizzle of olive oil.
3. Heat a spot of oil in your frying pan on a low heat. On another chopping board, finely slice your garlic cloves and prick your chillies with the tip of a sharp knife, this prevents them popping when they are cooking.
4. Add your garlic and chillies to the pan gently cook until soft but not coloured ( around 15 minutes)
5. After this remove your chillies, slice them open and remove the seeds. Scrape out the flesh from inside and bin the skin of the chillies. Place this flesh back into your pan.
6. Add your tinned tomatoes and a tbsp. basil to the pan and turn to a medium heat. Allow your sauce to bubble away until thickened.
7. In another pot, boil your gluten-free pasta.
8. Using another frying pan/ Griddle pan over a high heat place your chicken breasts and cook for a couple minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Allow to rest for a few minutes
9. Slice your chicken breast into long strips
10. Once your pasta is cooked, drain and mix with your tomato sauce and chicken
11. Serve and enjoy.