450g digestive bisuits
3 tbsp of golden syrup
2 tbsp of cocoa (you can use hot choclate mix ! - it works)
2tbsp of sugar
1/2 chocolate bar for top (optional)
1. Break biscuits into small crumbs
2. Warm the margarine and syrup, cocoa and sugar until runny
3. Add to the biscuit crumbs and mix
4. Press down firmly onto a well-greased baking tray
5. Melt the chocolate and spread on top
6. Place in fridge for 20-30 mins to cool
7. Cut into slices and serve!
With the rise of AdBlock our site is unable to cover its costs which makes it harder for us to keep consistently publishing new tasty recipes. We've decided to ask those who enjoy the site to please donate anything they can afford even if its just £1 it means so much to us. Thankyou and we hope you enjoy our site!
Yours truly at EasyStudentRecipes