For the chicken we recommend using musclefood. Its by far the cheapest way of buying your meats and is the best we have tasted! Its a trusted organisation and is used by many olmpic athletes plus as a student its a big money saver. Here is the link;
If you're feeling generous please use our referral code "TG4780" at checkout and you will get either 4 chicken breasts or 2 steaks 100% free. Thanks!
What you need:
Large Mixing Bowl
2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
1 tablespoon Plain Flour
1 teaspoon Paprika
2 x Chicken Breast
2 Medium Tortilla Wraps
½ Red Onion
2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
½ teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
1. Combine 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning, flour and paprika. Slice your chicken breast into pieces and cover in the seasoning mix.
2. Preheat a large frying pan with a spot of oil over a medium heat. Add your chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes per side
3. Cook till the chicken is cooked through
4. Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and ½ teaspoon Cajun dressing
5. On each tortilla, spread 1 teaspoon dressed. Add onion slices and top with chicken pieces and wrap.
6. Place your wrapped tortilla on a baking tray and place in the oven for 5-6 minutes till crispy
7. Serve and enjoy